Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Unassigned baseline problem with current project

1 reply [Last post]
müjdat özacar
User offline. Last seen 5 years 2 weeks ago. Offline

Hi All,

Although i havent assigned any baseline to my schedule in bar chart i see baseline bars(project,primary or secondary) for actual activities seen attached picture

When i assign baseline i also see same bars

baseline.png

Can anybody help me?

Replies

Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Mujdat,

That is how it is supposed to work.  The manual states that if no baselines are assigned, then the Planned Start and Planned Finish dates in your current schedule will be used.  It also states that once a baseline is saved and assigned, that the baseline schedule Planned Start and Planned Finish date will be used.  If no status has been assigned since you assigned the baseline schedule, then those dates would be the same.  Good luck!