Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Creating the ultimate references.

1 reply [Last post]
Mamoon Ali
User offline. Last seen 6 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Greetings,

We all know that when it comes to construction, it never ends of how many items of work it contains, how many construction methodologies it does have. A successful planner is a one who puts his schedule explaining the sequence of activities in his project, but no matter how many of Field experience he got before he start working on planning, there will be always something missing.

My question is: Is there a single or a group of references from any where, Anything. Where I can refer to simply when I find my self scheduling for a new construction project and it contains new materials of items of works or whatever where i need to know about it in more detail, the method of executing and more info about it ?

Thanks.

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Mamoon

There are two sources of reference:

1. The project engineer / manager who knows all about it.

2. Google

It is best to use both.

Best regards

Mike Testro