Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

25% PFS and 10% BFS Schedule templates

No replies
Dawie du Plessis
User offline. Last seen 9 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I was wondering if there is anybody out there that has got standard templates for a 25% Pre-Feasibility Study and a 10% Bankable Feasibility Study? We are setting up a new project in South Africa and I need to train a junior Planner but do not have all the time in the world to do that and be doing my projects schedules. I am busy developing a Execution schedule but he need to set up the above schedules for studies. Can anybody help me with standard templates regarding the above or route me to a place or site where I can get these templates with links and if we can go to the extreame, resources loaded?!

I need these documents / templates to be in either MSP format or P6 ver 6.2.

Thanks and I hope that somebody will be able to help me.