Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

manhours waste storn water pipe provision

3 replies [Last post]
Errol Turnball
User offline. Last seen 13 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello everyone,

Anyone has manhour table regards to infrastucture works? Like waste, storm water piping based on diametre, or manholes production and provision etc.??

I checked out planningplanet ;however, i couldn't come up with a solution. I need detailed capability limits otherwords manhours for provision of waste, storm water pipe. 

Best of luck,

Errol 

Replies

Errol Turnball

@ Anoon,

Thanks a lot for that.

Well the required data may come up with pipe laying 150 lm / hour for ins. In order to calculate your manpower based on previous studies, you may need that data if i am not wrong. Provision of laying  pipe per person is hourly lets say 15 metre. so 150/15 = 10 man. So i need statistics for pipe laying and manhole laying for storm & waste to calculate the required manpower to complete the project forecast. 

Anoon Iimos
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline

1. First, study your drawings

2. Conduct site survey (it may include weather data)

3. check your available resources (including money to buy new equipment if necessary)

4. you can now start your calculations...

Errol Turnball

Come on experts... Any idea?????