Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Vertical and Horizanta projects planning

1 reply [Last post]
Rola Sabbah
User offline. Last seen 10 years 25 weeks ago. Offline

Hi planning planet,

i have a question, what is the criterias taking into consideration while planning for horizantal and vertical projects?

for vertical projects such as towers, for example we consider that 60% of the project duration is for skeleton but for horizantal like factories less due to the presence of E/M fixes.

what other basic factors in planning do u professional planners do? i mean even before developing the project like setting out the major milestones in the project.

Thanks

Replies

Muhammad AQEEL
User offline. Last seen 13 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

URGENT!!!

Dear All,

I 'm facing a problem with clander like;

One i give duration One day e.g: activity start on 12/10/2010 and will be finish on 12/10/2010 than this will be consider one right duration  But with me on the schedule date is comning 13/10/2010 instead on 12/10/2010 and showing the org. Duration is 1 (one). Can some one fix this problem. this will be much appriciated.

Regards,

maqeel

(maqeel2008@hotmail.com)+966599981584