Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

.CSR .CSP & .CSB file extensions

4 replies [Last post]
Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Anyone know what planning software uses these types of file?

Cheers,

G

Replies

Kevin Armstrong
User offline. Last seen 9 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Gary,
CS Project has been kier notherns planning software for a long time, i’ve used it for two years and all our site teams use it. I found it easy to use, functional and reliable. The problem was that nobody else in the company/industry uses it, so we’ve more recently move to Asta.
Gary Whitehead
Seems to model itself more closely on P3 actually.
I’ve only downloaded the limited free demo version so I can review a tender programme, but from what I’ve seen, it looks quite neat.
I’d guess it could be a fairly cheap alternative for people who’d ideally like to buy P3 but can’t any more.

www.crest-software.com
Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Hi

Does it similar to MS project ?
Gary Whitehead
Not to worry -it’s CS Project, if anyone’s interested.