Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Help creating a filter

1 reply [Last post]
Rob Kane
User offline. Last seen 3 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Guys,

I am new to this version of Pertmaster, I want to create a filter but keep getting the following error

"There is no local path set" Please use Tools | System Options | System Folders to set Path"

I have gone into the System folders and tried to set them to my local drive but it keeps giving me the same error, anyone got any ideas on a fix ?

Who are the best to call for a support, is it the usually Primavera number, are they any good ?

Thanks in Advance
Rob

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Rob,

Try to change your Shared Folders --> Others, Browse to your local drive.

Otherwise go to View --> Filters, create New and assign your newly created filter to "Make Shared".

By the way, I am using Primavera Risk Analysis Version 8.6.0017

Regards,

Arnold