Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Construction rates for Ruassian project

1 reply [Last post]
Frederic Fasquelle
User offline. Last seen 1 year 9 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Everybody,

I am currently involved in a project from which our Client is requesting us to audit and perform analysis of a new chemical complex to be erected 600km east from Moscow.

In order to consolidate figures, I will need to get from anyone who can:

1/ First, main construction rates that are used or as I have several WESTERN construction rates, if at least I could have factor rates to apply.

2/ Second, if possible, Schedule of unit rates. I know that should be difficult but, we never know...

3/ At last, as we are also requested to produce progress curves by discipline, I would like to take advantage of background of anybody involved in Russia. What about climat and its impact on work during winter season.

If anybody wnat to share his knowledge with me, I will quite happy to receive anything.

Regards,

Frederic

Replies

volkan AKIN
User offline. Last seen 8 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
can you please sent me a mail through
akinvolkan@gmail.com
maybe I can help you...