Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Report Formats

2 replies [Last post]
Rahmat Hidayat
User offline. Last seen 24 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Reports is very important document for project control team in tracking the construction work performance and for the project close out. Anyway I still confuse how to get the best format for daily or weekly reports. Does anyone have experience what contents should be included in daily or weekly reports from subcontractors and construction team ?

I have many years experince in construction but usually our repots become garbage only after project close out, so give me ideas guys !

Replies

Zhang Haixiang
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Do not ask for too many information for the report.
Think about what information really needed.
Sometimes, contractors can not follow , and you will get nothing.
W A
User offline. Last seen 6 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
for daily:
1) manpower for every trade, carpenets, steel fixers, etc..
2) specific activities for today, activities for tomorrow, and activites for yesterday
3) No, of labours for every activity, and location of the activity.
4) equipments

for weekly,

1) Manpower histograme
2) Updated programme (schedule)
3) no. of completed activity during this week, previous week, and total todate,
4) planned Vs actual of every major/semi-major activity as needed
5) planned Vs actual of progress and cost, for every week and cumulative

6)submittals status

7) etc.., there are lot and lot of things can monitor, just start with what u knwo now, and you can enhance it further

hope that’s help despite it is not a fully complete list.