Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Diffrentiation

7 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Can any Rail Planner tell the basic difference between Building Planner and Rail Planner?

Replies

MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
I got your message, now we need planningplanet moderator’s help on exchange email contact.
Further, you been added in my network.
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Dear .mktse..

Actually I have intiated this thread on Forum but unfortunately due to non login, the name appeared as forum guest.

I want to know more about Rail Planning that’s why I asked u to give me e-mail address.

Thanks
MK TSE
Since I haven’t received any notification of adding myself to who’s network, I assume that Particuler Forum Guest yet not perform this action.
Anyway please refer this thread as alternative.
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 11 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Gents

As I understand there isn’t a main differences between any type of planner. Once you are a planner (experienced) you can plan any projects.

Alex
MK TSE
I have no idea how to contact you "Forum Guest"? Would you mind register to Planning Planet as muself is your referal. My ID is 1302. Then add me to your network/contact, an invitation email will be sent from you to me.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Dear .mktse Can you let me you e-mail address for detail discussion on rail construction. Thanks
MK TSE
There are lot of railway related system for a railways project. For the builder planner, he familiar with most station, depot, etc, those RC related works, but he may not familiar those software integration, signalling, operation software, etc.
Further, there is no trail occupant to a building. But for the rails, you have lot activities on pre-revence operation including trial operation, drill and exercise, etc.