Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 training in UK

No replies
Tim Silley
User offline. Last seen 7 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am a very experienced freelance planner using MS Project.  As a result of demand I have recently learned P6 (self taught) and am reasonably adept.  However I need more training.   My post to the forum is this:    Is there anyone who can provide me with P6 training on a one-to-one basis who lives in England UK.   I will do the travelling and you do the training for a reasonable fee.      The training houses charge £1000+ per day and I know the trainers get a small proportion of this sum.   I am trying to cut out the middleman !    Please email me at timsilley@hotmail.co.uk if you can assist.