Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

beginners working on plans

1 reply [Last post]
andrew francis
User offline. Last seen 1 week 23 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

help please,

I have lots of plans at level 1 with an air gap with the level 2 plans - my company is requesting that it would be easier if they were linked - the level 1 are resourced the level2 are not. Also the people who would maintain the plans are not trained in use of MSP 2010

I need lotds of reasons why :

a) they should not be linked using unskilled practiioners

b) the practicialities of updating the level 1 plans after the level 2 have been shceduled especially as they are resourced 

thanks

Andy

Replies

Patrick Weaver
User offline. Last seen 5 days 9 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Planning levels are always a problem (but necesary for major projects) for some help see: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/PDF/Schedule_Levels.pdf