Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MSP 2007 Training

5 replies [Last post]
Tony King
User offline. Last seen 8 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi
I am looking to upgrade to MSP 2007 Professional and was looking for a recommendation for Training Companies in the UK (preferably West Midlands or North East) that anyone would recommend.

I am looking for Advanced refresher training and also upgrading from 2003 to 2007.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who can advise.

Kind regards

Tony

Replies

Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Perhaps this is a situation where initials can be somewhat confusing. Not having used Microsoft Project for some years now and doing what I do, when someone says MSP, I tend to think of Managing Successful Programmes. I suppose it merely demonstrates the human capacity for misunderstanding.

Chris Oggham
A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Chris,

The links u have sent are not Microsoft Project (MSP) 2007, but its for Managing Successful Programme (MSP).

The links which i have sent earlier, is not a training course, but its a online video training program on Microsoft Project 2007. Its free to view online but cannot be downloaded. You need to some 100+ USD to piurchase the CD.

Cheers,

Rav
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Tony,

I don’t really know anything about these people, but they seem to be offering what you’re after with a couple of locations (Birmingham, Coventry) in the West Midlands. If you want to take a look, use this link for general information and this one for further courses.

Chris Oggham
A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Here’s ur stuff.

It covers everything what u have asked for.

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=354

Cheers,

Ravi