Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Project Activity code columns will save in Layouts?! because running Primavera on Citrix?

2 replies [Last post]
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 2 days 4 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Project Activity code columns will save in Layouts?! because running Primavera on Citrix? running P6 in citrix does not fill me with joy, but it is possible my issues are not citrix related.  One thing that I am pretty sure is customizing the toolbars - I have to re-do it every time I login.  I don't even use toolbars much but is is crazy that the chain link toolbar is not default.  Hey Primavera - you should hire schedulers to help advance your software - not just programmers (yes we know who is - you ask for Jira users in your ads instead of P6 users) - On that matter, anybody using the "techie" schedulers like Asana, Wrike, Jira, Smartsheet, or Clickup...I don't because they don't look like they can large projects efficiently.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

glad u got it woking 

John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 2 days 4 hours ago. Offline

OK, I finally had it work, I think it has something to do with having to open in exclusive mode.  Maybe that will allow it to print comparisons and fix some other issues...