Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Is there a way to zoom (increase size) of primavera (other than change computer default)

6 replies [Last post]
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 2 days 23 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Is there a way to zoom (increase size) of primavera (other than change computer default font).  Like to be able to hit cntl + and have it work or whatever the common commands are?  There is a +/- but that only effects the timescale.  

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 2 days 33 min ago. Offline

the work around is to use the xer to P3 converter then bring it into suretrack

David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 2 days 43 min ago. Offline
I am on 19.12, Zoltan, and P3 format has gone. Not sure when! I still have a working version of Suretrak. Amazing software for the time. Still very impressive twenty (?) years after development stopped
Zoltan Palffy

David I am using P6 version 8.2 amd I can still export an xer file to a P3 format and then read that in suretrack

David Kelly
User offline. Last seen 2 days 43 min ago. Offline
Not any more. You used to be able to export a P6 file in a format that P3/Suretrak would read. You could then open the file in Primavera Suretrak from 1990, and just do CTRL+ or - to zoom the layout in or out. Worked perfectly
Zoltan Palffy

the only work around is to make the row height and text larger

Zoltan Palffy

th eonly work around is to make the row height and text larger