Forum Sponsor:

Oracle Construction and Engineering (formerly Primavera) is transforming the world by helping organizations plan, build, and operate critical assets with on-premise and cloud-based project portfolio management solutions.  Learn more about Oracle Construction and Engineering...

We wish a warm welcome to the find people who are offering the PrimaveraReader application. We hope to add more interesting news here shortly.

Primavera Reader Free Trial

Has your question already been answered?

Get a quicker response; before you post, why not search to see if it has already been answered

Problem installing Oracle Primavera P6 R 8.2

1 reply [Last post]
Raul Santos
User offline. Last seen 4 days 13 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello everyone, I'm trying to install a standalone version of Oracle Primavera P6 R 8.2 on a computer that has Windows 8.1. I have already installed Java (Java 6 update 27), OracleXE and P6. Now, I'm trying to run the "dbsetup.bat" batch file to connect the software to the database, but the Command Prompt window pops up and I get the following error message:   JAVA_HOME IS NOT SETPress any key to continue ... Does anyone know what is the problem or what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your support.

Replies

Gün Göksu
User offline. Last seen 6 days 1 hour ago. Offline

Hi Raul,

Your Java Home is not set. not found in path.

To set JAVA_HOME:

1. Right click My Computer and select Properties (system properties).

2. On the Advanced tab, select Environment Variables, and then edit JAVA_HOME to point to where the JDK software is located, for example, C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02.

a logoff/logon, or reboot should then do it.

I hope this helps.

Searched for "JAVA_HOME IS NOT SET" in google. clicked first search result.