Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Budgeted Total Cost Error

1 reply [Last post]
Diane Resenna
User offline. Last seen 3 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

Does anyone have an idea why one schedule activity, assigned the same resource as all other schedule activities, would show a 'Budeted Total Cost' as the amount divided by 4? (I can tell it's divided by 4 because the SDEF file shows the correct amount). I'm going through and checking the settings and resource, nothing is different than the other activities.

Thanks!

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

check the actvivity type who put in the original budget ot begin with  ?

is this only for 1 activity ? was the projet imported from p3 ? I think it is divided by 8 

if this came from p3 as in import during that last step of the import process click on the advanced button and where it says Cost calculation where it says When P3 planning units is day and units format is unspecified make sure that is says

Import Units as hours