Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Change Management in P6

No replies
Tammy Levasseur
User offline. Last seen 6 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I'm looking for a solution for a centralized "Change Management Log".  We have several PM (I'm the project controller) as well as several ongoing projects.  The problem is, even though we have a change management process each PM seems to manage change is his/her own way which in turn makes it difficult for me to manage project to project.

I'm wondering if there is any centralized log in P6 to help with this situation. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  How do you manage change on your projects and what tools to you use to keep everything organized.

Thanks

Tammy