Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Adding New Activity in restored Baseline then Assigning it into Progressed Schedule

1 reply [Last post]
Muhammad Bilal
User offline. Last seen 4 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
All Members Good Day.  I am facing one problem which is i made Rev-05 of my In-Progress Project in which i added one Activity given Relationships to some other activities. I made the Rev-05 by Restoring the Baseline. Now when i assigned this Latest Baseline to Updated Progressed Schedule, the added new Activity is not shown. Please let me help out. How can i Show effectively the added activity in the new baseline with Actual Progress Schedule. Thanks

Replies

Arun Balakrishnan
User offline. Last seen 7 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I also face the same probelm,

I solve the issue by adding the same activity, link and same activity ID  in Actual progress Schedule.