Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Check Schedule in P6 Web

2 replies [Last post]
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 6 years 48 weeks ago. Offline

Hello

I have an issue with the function Check Schedule. It does work for projects up to 1500 activities but not if there are more activities.

Is there any setting within the web server which limits the size of a file? Do you know any other reason?

I'm using Waterfox as a browser; colleagues who use the internet explorer experience similar.

We have P6.8.3.

Thank you very much and best regards

Dieter

Replies

Anujkumar Mishra
User offline. Last seen 4 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

aedit

Anujkumar Mishra
User offline. Last seen 4 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hello All,

I am also facing the same issue with Primavera Ver 8. I am using Web based option to Check Schedule. However Result indicate "None Found",

This is happening for one particular project. For other project, I am able to check schedule. 

I don’t know the reason, why I am unable to check schedule for the Particular Project.

Regards,
Anuj