Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Can I Change Font size in the Activity Details window?

4 replies [Last post]
Doug Bunch
User offline. Last seen 3 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
 I need to use my Primavera P6 8.3.2 in a conference room setting with it projected on a screen.  My eye are pretty bad so I adjusted the font size to something I can see.  Then I relized that the font size was only changed fror the activity list, not in the eactivity details window.  I need to be able to see and select predecessors and successors. Is there any way to change the font size used in the activity details window? Thanks, Doug  

Replies

Dennis Hanks
User offline. Last seen 8 years 2 weeks ago. Offline

I assume this holds true for P6 EPPM 15.16? Looking at the Risks. Would be nice to take the fonts up a notch or two. Have increased the display mulitiplier. Limited effect on the table and column headings. Oh well. Thanks.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

thanks 

Doug Bunch
User offline. Last seen 3 years 36 weeks ago. Offline

Just to close the loop, I posted this same question in the Oracle Support Community for Primavera and the response was that it is a known bug and is included in the list of future enhancements.

Doug

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

not that I know of