Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Step by Step Technique

3 replies [Last post]
Saqib Ali
User offline. Last seen 5 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello Everybody hope u r fine & enjoying life.

Hi I have experience in Primavera P6 & I prepared different types of schedule like basic Plan & update actual after set the baseline & i can prepared the Resourse histrogram & also load the Resourse on schedule, I used physical percentage method, unit percentage & Duration percentage method to update the schedule.

But as a interview time i can never give the question ans very confidence, Pls give me any comment I could pass the interview very confident. 

Thankss

Replies

Saqib Ali
User offline. Last seen 5 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Johannes Vandenberg & Sunil Babu thank for coments.

Please Tell me how can i get planned percentage on Primavera P6. 

Johannes Vandenberg
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Saqib

I suggest to compare you scheduling models with the PMI "Practice Standard for scheduling". They also have an "Conformance Assessment Scoring Tables".

Regards Johannes 

Sunil Babu
User offline. Last seen 4 years 36 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Saqib Ali,

Your question is not clear. Please explain what is your doubt..

Regards,

Sunil.