Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Admin Categories

3 replies [Last post]
Godwin Ifeanyi
User offline. Last seen 9 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Good Day Everyone,

I am new here and i can only say this is the best forum i have seen for a while.

Can any one please explain the effects of the : Baseline type and Unit of Measure tabs in the Admin Categories and which one is ideal for Proper planning output?

Thanks,will greatly appreciate.

Replies

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Labor and non labor will be automatically in hours. Material type resources units shall be assigned accordingly.
Godwin Ifeanyi
User offline. Last seen 9 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

@Raymund de Laza

thanks

In the unit of Measure,do we have to specifically chose the type of unit for each resource as per the Materials,labor and non labor?

I am a bit confused when it comesto this.

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Godwin,

Baseline Type is just a labelling function when you add baselines. You can add customized label as you wish.

Unit of Measure is used to unitized Material Type resources.

Regards,