Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource usage in a report

No replies
Martin Huis in 't...
User offline. Last seen 6 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

In a report I have included a table showing the tasks that a resource should be working on in a particular week. So open tasks per week per resource.

When possible I would like to extent that table with the amount of hours a resource should be spending on a task in that week.

Is there a field for this? Or how can I make one? The work fields are all related to the task totals.
I am more lookig for resource usage per task per Week (or Month). So basically the resource usage view per resource with a time scale set to weeks and so showing the amount of hours per task per week.

The reason I would like to have that in a report rather than a seperate view (resource usage) is that in that case I only have to print the report I have prepared to have all information for a weekly/monthly progress meeting of various projects.

In addition one more question about how you can get a (print) date or the relevant weeknumber (or month) of a table printed in your report.

Many thanks in advance for all support.

Martin