Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Timescale in Microsoft Project 2013

1 reply [Last post]
Paul O Connor
User offline. Last seen 1 year 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi, when I want to show the week numbers on a construction programme in MSP 2013, the "Week 1" always go back to the start of the earliest activity, however I want to show pre-start activities i.e lead in activities before "Week 1" starts and don't seem to have a solution. I could do this very easily in MSP 2010!!!! Can anyone assist?? Thanks  - Paul

Replies

Ron Beechey
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline

I handled this issue by setting the project start date to week one of the year in the case of 2015 I selected Jan 4.  That week became week 1 and I was looking for my project to start week 22 so I set the start milestone to this date and the weeks read correctly on a gantt chart print out.