Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Updating Schedule

3 replies [Last post]
moutaz aldeib
User offline. Last seen 2 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Planners,

How to update schedule in MSP, I mean whatever the percentage you enter for tasks, the completion date is not changed anymore, not like Primavera?

Regards,

Moutaz

Replies

hamid hasanzadeh
User offline. Last seen 9 years 43 weeks ago. Offline

Dear planners,

I rescheduled my project, the new finish time change when I update project. how can I update rescheduled project in MSP?

Best regards,

hasanzadeh

moutaz aldeib
User offline. Last seen 2 years 26 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Li,

This way is manually updated, it does not make sense, what I need is; the schedule should be automatically updated once the actual dates and percentage complete are entered.

Regards,

Moutaz

li qian
User offline. Last seen 9 years 31 weeks ago. Offline

I can share some ways that I always use . i am a new guy to MSP,but you can have a try.

after you typing into the percentage in the complete coloum , you can add another coloum called "remain duration", and type into you estimated remain duration. the finish date will change.