Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Finish Dates different in Project 2003 than Projec

1 reply [Last post]
Jay McLeod
User offline. Last seen 10 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
As the title states, I have a project, apporx 2000 tasks, that seems fine in project 2000 but when I open it in 2003 it appears to be about 2 months later. I have recopied over the calender from the organizers, tried everything but it still seems to be two months out. The file was sent over to the a local printer and when we got the printout back, it was about two months out as well. Does anyone have any ideas would could be causing this. My new goal is to get it upto Project 2003 since the consulting engineer and printer both have 2003, I can’t have different dates in the project.

Another little weird quirk. I save the file in 2003 as a 2003 version, and open it back it in 2000 and now that project is out by the two months or so.

Has anyone else experienced this and please don’t tell me just to switch to P3 or Suretrack or something, it’s a little late for that and I have to work with what I have.

Replies