Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MS project 2002 & Outlook

1 reply [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Have been looking for a software package that links to MSP 2002. If Project linked seamlessly with Outlook that would be a good combination. Currently, as far as I am able to determine, Project will link to Outlook thru the "Set Reminder" only, this brings a task on the Outlook screen, but that’s it, there is no further interaction with Project. Would be very nice if I could make notes and alarms in Outlook that would then be transferred into and out of MSP, but that is not happening. I am still searching for that seamless interaction between MSP and another management software package. Anyone having this same problem?

Jim N.

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 19 weeks ago. Offline