Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Multiple Entry Test

3 replies [Last post]
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi PP admin

I am just about to test how many entries of this thread I can put up by pressing the save button as many times as I can.

The most I have seen so far is 7 and it takes an age to delete them.

I have already suggested that the Save button be changed to Submit and it greys out as soon as it it hit.

Best regards

Mike testro

Replies

Mike Testro

Hi Admin

Thanks for taking notice.

Of course I will not do it again - but it was necessary to make my point that:

1. Multiple entries can be stopped at source

2. Deleting rogue threads could be made much easier for moderators.

I look forward to seeing you on the PP stand 12th July.

Best regards

Mike T.

Hello

Please do not carry out tasks like this again.  We have removed the multiple posts thus wasting our time as well as yours.

We have put this request on the list and it will be handed when time and monies permit.  Please remember that we are planners running this site and not techies or web developers. 

To solve the problem in the interim we have someone tasked with checking for duplicate posts and we have been advised that she has been removing them as they appear.

We trust that you will understand.

Regards.  PP Team.

Mike Testro

Hi PP admin

It seems I made 25 entries - and then the system timed out after I had hit the save Button 37 times.

Please make every effort to correct this multy entry problem.

I will delete the surplus 24 when steps have been taken.

Best regards

Mike Testro