Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Unsubscribing to PP

4 replies [Last post]
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 33 sec ago. Offline

Dear Sirs,

I find the new interface so uninviting I want to unsubscribe to PP in order not to receive e-mails from PP anymore and move to another forum.

What are the steps to unsubscribe?

Best Regards,

Rafael

Replies

Rafael Davila

James,

Please have my removal sorted out. I do not see how in a near future such interface can be improved nor perceive true interest in doing so. Long ago I called the attention to PP about the few new interface pages we could see, I was expecting something better but this is bad, very bad, no way it was ready to be released. Reminds me of my first impression about Primavera P3e about 8 years ago, after eight years and various changes in name my opinion is still the same, to me it is still no good. Here we say, no matter how you dress the female monkey she will always be a female monkey.

Thanks for many good years of debate.

Best Regards,

Rafael

Hi Rafael,

You will also see that we now have the reply form underneath the message to which we reply so we can see what we are replying too etc.  

I will get your removal sorted for you but do let us know if you want to change your mind and see how we improve.

Best Regards for the future.

PP Team

Rafael Davila

James, (I believe as in this new interface I cannot see last posting while making a reply)

Thanks, I will appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Rafael

Hi Rafael,

We are sorry to hear that you are so instantly put off by PP.  I will ask someone to disable your account for you.

We are sorry to see you leave us.  Best of luck to you for the future.

Regards.