Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Cost to advertise on PP links

4 replies [Last post]
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 34 min ago. Offline
To PP Admin,

There are 26 pages of PP Links but could not find a single reference to Spider Project while I could find the following for Oracle, therefore I presume this is paid advertisement;

Oracle orange logo - at same location as on all PP pages.

Oracle Primavera White Papers - Oracle Primavera White Papers.

Oracle Global Resourcing Ltd - is a catalytic fusion of International Recruitment expertise and Human Resource Development. Service, Knowledge and integrity are the cornerstones of our business. Our aim is to create solid, sustainable working relationships between like-minded organisations and individuals. Our experienced consultants are experts both in their industries and the latest recruitment practices.

PP links

What is the cost to advertise here?

Best regards,
Rafael

... ummm!!!! I keep perceiving a bias.

TO ALL PP MEMBERS - TAKE NOTICE AND WAKE UP

Oracle will take over PP and become the next California Governor, the same way Haliburton will be the next USA President. Yes thanks to our beloved Supreme Court USA corporations have the constitutional rights of individuals therefore they can be elected as Governors and President.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2009/0213/1233867934795.html

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello All,

Please be advised that it is FREE to advertise a company and / or something relevant to planning on the Links page.

If anyone wishes to place something onto the Links page, simply send the PP Admin team your requested link, its description (to be shown next to the link on the links page) and a contact email / name etc and one of the team will get it posted on there.

Regards.
Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Rafael,

Thank you for sharing the clip, every nice.

I think that sharing openly the cost of advertisment on PP can answer a lot of questions, in addition to knowing all the pertinent small prints.

With kind regards,

Samer
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 34 min ago. Offline
Samer,

There are about 500 paid links on the links page I am asking how much is the fee. I simply cannot find the rates page anywhere, nor a plase contact us for a quote e-mail. I might be interested in advertising my services as well as the other 500 that are already advertising thir services.

This is a place by Planners and for Planners and I feel I shall not be discriminated and be given the same oportunity as the other 500. A price list would be more transparent than a quote per call, especially when you do not know the options. How many calls/e-mails I would have to make in order to analyze the options?

Maybe next year we will afford a PP Oracle racing team.

Best regards,
Rafael
Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Rafael,

PP must have a budget and a running cost to maintain the services. Storage space, Overhead cost, etc. So inorder to continue, they need the capital.

Seem that you have to review the budget items and confirm who is doin all the necessary support to maintain PP.

It was posted at the last year that PP is going into partnership with Oracle, but it seems that now one anticipated to have a slow growth of oracle presence on PP.

It would be fair enough if the other vendors say Spider or Powerproject sought partnership and were accepted. This is marketing and sales.

With kind regards,

Samer