Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

signing out.

7 replies [Last post]
Piers John dOrgee
User offline. Last seen 13 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I want to know if anyone else has a problem logging out of the site.
I’ve been laden with the job of finding any bugs with the site, and as far as my own experience has led me to believe, even if you close your browser or even turn off your computer, you can’t sign out as you’re automatically logged back in again.
Before I became a member, I realised there waslots of news posted on the home page written by PP admin and the guys in the UK trying to expand the site.
as I’m logged in I can’t get to the Home page because it redirects me to ’My News’.
Anyone else having this trouble?

Cheers

Replies

Andrew Flowerdew
User offline. Last seen 2 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Not that I’m thinking of leaving but if I did want to remove my details from the site, how’s this done?
Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks, Piers
Piers John dOrgee
I’ve forwarded the idea onto our tech-man.
Along with a few others.
Should get a reply in the next few days.
Gary Whitehead
Huzzah indeed!

Another suggestion that was posited a while back was a file-sharing area so we could post programms, training material, screenshots, etc
Piers John dOrgee
PP Admin are working on that.

I just overheard a phonecall, big changes coming in a week or so.

any more ideas from the members.
Open to all suggestions. They’re much appreciated.
Actually, messaging will be up in an hour or so.
So you may all rejoice.

HUZZAH!

=)

Gary Whitehead
Piers,

One bug on the site that has been causing a lot of headaches is that the private message facility is not working -would be brilliant of you could fix that.

Cheers,

G
Gary Whitehead
Yup -same happens to me.

personally, I like that I don’t have to log in everytime I come to PP, but I suppose others will not.