Planners' Meeting Wednesday April 6, 2011 in Frankfurt
Wednesday will be our first planners‘ meeting in Germany.
This is a start. So I didn’t prepare any presentation or special item for discussion. I experienced that if planners or pm’s sit together, very soon a discussion will start on project work.
For future meetings we might discuss:
- Frequency – e.g. every two months
- Language – German?
- A special item – e.g. risks, reporting, techniques, DIN, German little quirks, cost management, resource planning etc.– that everybody can be prepared
- Accreditation really required for the German market?
- International developments, their impact for German planning
- Is there a German planning?
- Do you have more topics? Your ideas are welcome.
Looking forward to see you Wednesday 7 p.m. in Frankfurt