Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Delay Analysis Questionnaire - Please Help

1 reply [Last post]
Stuart Goodlad
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

I am currently completing my MSc in Construction Law at Salford University and it's dissertation time, as such I have to carry out some empirical research. My chosen subject is Forensic Planning and Delay Analysis.

To meet the requirements of the research I have constructed an internet based Questionnaire that asks the participant 20 questions and should take no longer than five minutes to complete.

link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Delayanalysis

I would really appreciate it if you could complete the questionnaire and forward the link on to as many people as possible who may have experience of delay analysis.

The confidentiality and anonymity of the individual respondents is assured, only the IP address is logged to stop duplication of the survey answers which will be deleted after 20 days. No specific data is required that may relate to individual projects in the United Kingdom or elsewhere.

All material gathered by the survey will be deleted once the results have been collected and aggregated. Finally, a report detailing the results of the research will be made available to all participants who request it.

Thank you very much for your time.

Stuart

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Stuart

I have run through your questions but my input was rejected because some questions did not recognise the "other" inbox.

Some of your topics are irrelevant such as:

What type of project creates more delay claims - there is no such connection.

Also there is no connection between project value and frequency of claims.

I suggest that you make some adjustments and resubmit your request.

Best regards

Mike Testro