Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Recruiters & Planet Members, Why You Become So

1 reply [Last post]
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I think all this world is selfish and mean to himself? Whats your opinion.

No body want to help anyone of same profession and seek his own interest. Am i right?

Then what’s need of this forum and planet? This should be closed immediately?

I have requested to each one for help but no body want to help and make his own way.

Is there anybody who courage to help me.

shahzadmn@yahoo.com

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Shahzadmn.

I assume you are referring to this post where you request help finding a job overseas. You should understand that most PP members are not recruiters and most likely do not have the ability or means to assist you in getting a job overseas.

You might have better luck engaging the services of a recruiter or headhunter to find a job for you. You might also try searching through the job listings in PPs database and applying directly for listed opportunities.

You can also review job opportunities (and post your CV/resume) at allPM.com.

Good luck!

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software